About Justine Wilson Psychotherapist
I am a psychotherapist and fully accredited member of the Irish Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy (IACP) based in Naas / Newbridge, County Kildare, providing private and confidential personal psychotherapy and counselling services to individual adults, teenagers, student counsellors, and workplace counselling for Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) providers. Helping people with their mental health concerns, psychological and emotional wellness, personal life issues, relationship difficulties, and behavioural problems arising out of internal distress.
I have been working with clients since 2011 and in my private practice for over 5 years, I am passionate about my work, and the joy it brings watching a client grow, develop and evolve as a person, whilst making positive changes in their life. I have particular experience in working with those dealing with depression, coping with anxiety, panic attacks, low self-esteem, anger management, conflict resolution, relationship difficulties, suicidal thoughts and impulses, and adult survivors of child abuse and neglect.
I am particularly interested in working with Cognitive Behavioural Therapy [CBT] with my clients, and I am currently studying a Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Cognitive Behavioural Therapeutic Approaches with the University of Derby.
- Bachelor of Arts in Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Working with Adult Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse
- Professional Practitioner's Certificate in Children & Adolescent Counselling
- Reality Therapy/Choice Theory Basic Intensive Training
- ASIST (Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training)
- CORES (Clinical Outcomes Routine Evaluation Scales)